Always read the label and follow the directions for use. ISOCOL is registered on the ARTG - AUST R 61358
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 12.01am 01/04/22 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/05/22 ("Promotional Period"). All entries will be accepted until 11:59 AEST on the 13/06/2022. However, to qualify the purchases must have occurred during the Promotional Period.
6. To be eligible to enter, Eligible Entrants must purchase any Isocol product ("Participating Product") in a single transaction from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Transaction"). This promotion will be available at Participating Retailers only. A participating retailer is any retailer that sells Isocol products within Australia ("Participating Retailer''). Where a Participating Retailer has an online store, purchases made online will also be deemed acceptable for the purposes of this Promotion. In the event that a purchase receipt is not automatically provided, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
7. To enter, Eligible Entrants must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
7.1 visit www.isocol.com.au/competitions
7.2 follow the prompts to the promotion entry page and input the requested details (including full name, street address and phone number).
7.3 upload a clear scanned copy of their Qualifying Transaction purchase receipt.
7.5 submit the fully completed entry form.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
11. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Participating Products purchased in the Qualifying Transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
12. Eligible Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Eligible Entrant's entries and forfeiture of any right to the prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
13. The draw will take place at Loyalty Marketing, Unit 8, 8 Trawalla Avenue, Toorak, VIC 3142 on 14th June 2022 at 12pm AEST in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Their names will be published online at www.isocol.com.au/competitions from 15th June 2022.
14. The first one (1) valid entry drawn will win that Eligible Entrant ("Participant") the opportunity to each play a contingency game ("the Game") for the chance to win $40,000.
15. The Game will take place at Nice-Pak Products Pty Ltd, 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, VIC, 3195 on 27th June 2022 at 1:00 pm AEST. Any and all costs associated with attending the Game are the sole responsibility of the Participant. If the Participant resides outside of Metro Melbourne, the Participant may participate in the Game via telephone whereby, they will select a number between 1 and 200 (inclusive) and a representative of the Promoter will select the envelope bearing that number on their behalf. If the drawn Participant resides in Victoria but cannot attend the Game, the Participant may appoint a proxy over 18 years of age to play the Game on his/her behalf provided the Participant gives the Promoter written, signed notice to that effect before the start of the Game. In the event that the Promoter has not been able to contact the Participant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Participant's behalf.
16. There will be two hundred (200) numbered game pieces on display at the start of the Game. One (1) game piece will contain a promotional message representing $40,000 (“Major Prize”). The other one-hundred and ninety-nine (199) game pieces will each contain a promotional message representing the Consolation Major Prize. The Participant/representative (“Attendee”) must choose only one (1) game piece without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other game pieces on display. If the Attendee is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified. If the Attendee selects the game piece containing the promotional message representing $40,000, then, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $40,000. If the Attendee selects a game piece containing a promotional message representing the Consolation Major Prize, then the $40,000 prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win the Consolation Major Prize of $1,000 (“Consolation Major Prize”). The Consolation Major Prize will be awarded on the day of the Game and the cash element of the prize will be awarded in the form of a cheque made payable in the winner's name, alternatively this prize can be EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) into the participants nominated bank account.
17. The drawn Participant's odds of winning the $40,000 prize are 1 in 200. The odds of being drawn as a Participant may be significantly higher than the odds of the drawn Participant winning the $40,000 prize and will depend upon the number of entries received.
18. The Game will be supervised by a representative from Anisimoff Legal, Level 3/162 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable. If a prize is not won, claimed, taken or redeemed by the time specified by the Promoter and as outlined herein, the prize will be forfeited.
22. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value and specification for that prize, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Total potential prize pool value is up to $40,000.
24. A draw for any unclaimed prizes in the draw may take place on 19th September 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the event the draw prize is unclaimed and must be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw, the Game will still take place as scheduled, and the drawn unclaimed prize draw winner will be the Participant and will win the prize determined as a result of the Game. The Participant of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. The Participant’s names will be published online at www.isocol.com.au/competitions from 22nd September 2022.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted on behalf of that entrant invalid.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.